Just like love, sleep cures all. If you have enough sleep, it’s without a doubt good for your skin. According to a sleep study commissioned by Estee Lauder, the quality of your sleep and the length impact your skin’s function and aging process. The study found that poor sleepers between the ages of 30 and 49 showed “increased signs of intrinsic skin aging including fine lines, uneven pigmentation, and slackening of skin and reduced elasticity.” That means, it’s not only essential to get good sleep, it’s mandatory when accounting for the daily environmental stresses of our skin endures. Here are 5 benefits of sleep for your skin’s health.
- Beauty Rest. First of all, health experts recommend at least 7+ hours of sleep per night to rejuvenate your cells. When you sleep, you are giving yourself a break from all the toxins that you breathe in during the day. Like from those man-made constructions sites in metropolitan cities!
- Glow and Snooze. While you snooze, your blood is still flowing throughout your skin, which is simultaneously boosting your flow! If you skip out on sleep, dark circles around your eyes will start to form because those blood cells aren’t going where they truly belong.
- Fewer wrinkles. While you slumber, your skin is making new collagen cells which prevent sagging. Sleep is part of the repair process just as much as your skincare products.
- A stress reliever. When you sleep, you are relieving stress. No crankiness over here! According to health experts, poor sleep can lead to increased stress hormones, which lead - to dare we say it - adult acne! Stress hormones cause a domino effect of problems, but this can be eliminated if you put to sleep first.
- Natural beauty. The difference is like night and day. When you give yourself that casual luxury of sleep, there's no telling how your beauty can evolve.
For a sleep like no other, take one Beauty Concentrate Supplement before bed every night to wake up beautiful!
Buy here. https://acomplete.com/