Nowadays it seems like beauty supplements are the latest trend in skincare, but these types of vitamins have been the skincare industry’s biggest secret for at least several decades. Nutricosmetics are ingredients that contain both cosmetic and nutritional value through a digestible pill. The history of supplements dates back to the beginning of health food stores, which became popular in the US during the 1950s by health gurus. However, in Europe, ingesting vitamins were popular by way of small-town pharmacies known as apothecaries since the 1800s. These shops would recommend medicine concoctions based on your ailment or need and would even mix different chemicals together.
Today, the beauty market today is saturated with supplements! And as you can imagine it is heavily regulated by government agency FDA to prevent harmful drugs from entering the marketplace. Therefore it is crucial to read the ingredients before feeding your body with supplements. Luckily, A Complete’s Youth Concentrate supplements are FDA-tested and most recently praised by the beauty editor elite. Here’s what you need to know about A Complete Beauty Concentrate Supplements.
- These pearlescent miracles are collagen-based and since collagen contains the most protein in the skin that subsequently leads to skin’s aging criteria, it is essential to tend to these living cells.
- Our supplements also contain pomegranate extract that helps improve your skin tone and complexion. According to a report by Invertage, Pomegranate extract protects collagen from degradation, by inhibiting the collagenase activity and decreases oxidative stress. It is recommended that you take one supplement every night to assist your skin while you slumber.
- There is a healthy amount of tomato extract in our supplements and luckily this ingredient works as an internal sunblock!
- No sugar added. One of the biggest pet peeves about taking vitamins or supplements is the amount of sugar that is often included in a given ingredient. Our concentrate supplements don’t contain any sugar which means fewer calories and also limits the effects of sugar on aging.
- It’s easy to wake up beautiful. In addition to targeting key areas of your skin, our magical blue pills work to strengthen your hair and nails!
What They are Saying:
When a pack of shiny blue capsules promising to give me "vibrant, youthful-looking skin" — namely, the A Complete Beauty Concentrate Supplement For Skin Care — came across my desk, I was both incredibly tempted and prepared to be thoroughly underwhelmed. And then a weird thing happened: I became obsessed with those shiny blue capsules. --- Stephanie Saltzman, Beauty Editor of Fashionista.com